Thank you for your patience as we continue praying and working to know Camp’s rightful activities for our 2020 season. We have made the difficult decision to cancel Family Camp for a few different reasons. These include but are not limited to regulations that would inhibit our ability to run the program as we have in past summers; facility and property preparations required for overnight guests – which is substantial considering we haven’t opened this summer; and the availability of local qualified staff.
If you haven’t already, please take a moment now to sign up for our email newsletter — this will give you the quickest access to new information, dates, and other news regarding the 2020 and 2021 Camp Bow-Isle scheduling. As always, if you have questions, please Contact Us!