Important Border Crossing Information!

As of June 1, 2009, all US or Canadian citizens age 16 or older entering or re-entering the US by land, sea, or air must present one of the following:

  • A Passport or Passport Card
  • Enhanced Driver’s License (EDL)
  • Nexus Card

US and Canadian children under the age of 16 may present the original or copy of their birth certificates, or other proof of citizenship such as a naturalization certificate or citizenship card at a land or sea crossing. If they are travelling by air, they must present a passport in order to board the plane.

For additional information, or to apply for or renew a US passport, please click here

If you have questions or need assistance in planning your border crossing, please contact Camp Bow-Isle
or phone toll-free (877) 943-2442.

Also, please note that children who are traveling with only one parent or with another family should have a notarized letter stating that their parents or legal guardians give permission for their children to travel to and from Canada. Download a copy of Camp Bow-Isle’s International Travel Letter for printing.

BC Ferries Info!

Click here for a ferry schedule for the Queen of Capilano ferry which services Bowen Island from early morning until 9:30 P.M.